Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Latoyaforever Facebook Outfit of the Day Look of the Day - H&M Sexy Little Black Dress

If you want to be a bad ass sexy mama I suggest you rock this black faux fur biker jacket, from Topshop. This kimono inspired dress is from H&M, its absolutely stunning. I love short dresses because they make my legs look really long like a Victoria Secret model lol. What I love about simple dresses is that you can dress it right up or down. In this case I wardrobed my dress for “a night on the town.” To give the dress a more seductive look I had to wear my Topshop tights. I love how the tights go from opaque to a sheer shimmer on the thighs, very sexy! To make the outfit stand out even more I wore my goddess accessories from Forever21 with my Michael Kors watch. I also brought out my Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 purse and I love her, she will last for a very long time. To complete the outfit I had to stunt in my black Aldo booties. Hold on wait…I think this is a top that I wore as a dress hahaha!!!  Hope you like my outfit.







No comments:

Post a Comment