Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Latoyaforever Facebook Outfit of the Day Look of the Day - Midnight Angel

I had a pretty swagged out day today in my Sequin jacket that I love love love, this jacket reminds me so much of Michael Jackson and I’m obsessed with MJ! I purchased my All-over Sequin jacket from the wonderful Topshop, Topshop has been a huge part of my life since it came to Canada OMG I love it I just love it…Thank you Jesus for Topshop…Ok…I’ll shut up! My purse is also from Topshop my purse game isn’t to heavy because I hate purses because I always lose them BUT I’m stepping up my game with the purses so bare with me lol. My purple pant is from H&M and they make my booty look biiiiig hahaha well I think so anyways. My riding boot is from The Bay HAAAY as you all know I love them and they were an amazing price, I’m all about getting good deals I hate buying things regular price. Anyways…I hope you all enjoy my Michael Jackson swag outfit. lol xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment