Monday, January 16, 2012

Latoyaforever Facebook Outfit of the Day Look of the Day - Chic Diane Von Furstenburg Jacket



I had to bring out my Diane Von Furstenburg jacket today, she only comes out twice a year. This DVF jacket is my ultimate favorite jacket I have in my closet, can you blame me? lol. When I was in the states I had to browse around the royal floors of Neiman Marcus. I was trying to find something on sale because you know I love my sales. The designers in that store are expensive so I had to make sure I loved it. I didn’t find anything that I loved and I was heart broken until I spotted the DVF jacket, which wasn’t on sale. My girlfriend was telling me not to get it because it was very pricey but the jacket told me to take her home, so obviously I listened to the jacket and boyyy did she hurt my pockets! Since the jacket stands out on its own I wore a black camisole, my Moto High Waist Kristen jeans and my Topshop UK ambush side zip boots. For my accessories I wore my gold single spike stretch bracelet, feather necklace both from Forever 21 and my Topshop UK black leather scallop bag. I really love my outfit and I hope you do too.






No comments:

Post a Comment