Thursday, January 19, 2012

Latoyaforever Facebook Outfit of the Day Look of the Day - Leopard print leggings and Burgundy Cardigan

My Topshop leopard print leggings are at it again. I wear these cute and comfy leggings quite often, I should have bought another pair lol. Topshop has the wickedest leggings ever, they have all sorts of cool designs and prints to fit your personality. My Tall burnout Cross Tank is also from Topshop and I love it. I didn’t know the cross part was so sheer until after the pics were taken, I’m so sorry God, no disrespect to you I blame my photographer cousin  for not noticing. What I love the most about this tank is that it can be worn in many ways. It’s long enough to be worn as a hip dress, just put on some tights some booties or heels and you are all set for the club. I completed my outfit with a cozy burgundy/plum cardigan and my chocolate brown admiral cross strap ankle boot both purchased from Topshop. Thank God I get a great discount in Topshop or else I would be even more broke from shopping lol. I also got my hair done today, do you like it? I got so sick of the red highlights so my hairstylist dyed it jet black, so boring I know. I hope you like my funky fresh outfit as much as I do.







No comments:

Post a Comment