Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Latoyaforever Facebook Outfit of the Day Look of the Day - All black everything


All black everything!!! Most of my closet is black I can’t live without black, can you? I bet you are in the same boat as me  . At first, I was trying to go for an American Apparel all natural look but it didn’t work out for me. I had to put on my Topshop lace kimono with my Halston Heritage waist belt, those to pieces alone made the outfit girlie and I love it. Another look that I have been wearing a lot is tights with over the knee socks, this look is so in and it better not go out lol. What do you think about my outfit?

What I’m wearing: Topshop Lace Insert Kimono, American Apparel Natural Denim Circle skirt, Topshop leopard print tights, my grandpa’s over the knee socks :/, Aldo Oxfords, Forever 21 accessories, Halston Heritage wrap around waist belt.









No comments:

Post a Comment