Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Latoyaforever Facebook Outfit of the Day Look of the Day - Christmas Day Outfit


Happy Holidays everyone! Tomorrow is my Christmas, so I had to do an outfit post for you. Every year we have a huge Christmas gathering at my place and its so much fun. In my family we have many young kids so I like to wear pants because I always end up chasing kids around and rolling all over the floor with them lol. The pant that I have on are the Moto Marine Supersoft leigh pant from Topshop, leigh is my favorite pant from Topshop because they’re so comfortable and soft, sometimes I forget I even have pants on LOL. As soon as I saw this top I had to have it, after buying it I can’t buy clothing for a month, IT WAS FREAKING EXPENSIVE but when a girl loves something she must have it :/ I purchased my  Sam Edelman Novato Platform Slingback Pump Black Suede last year, they’re on sale now for a great price. You can also rock this look to the club I would totally wear this to the club as a matter of fact I’m going to the club next weekend and I’m wearing this! YaY I said it I’m wearing the same outfit AGAIN and I’ll wear it AGAIN! lol. What do you think?








No comments:

Post a Comment