Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Latoyaforever Facebook Outfit of the Day Look of the Day - Jean shirt and moccasins

Do you have a jean shirt in your closet? If not you are missing out because they are the absolute best. Jean shirts are versatile, you can wear them with basically anything such as,  tights, skirts, dresses, shorts and so forth. I bought my one and only jean shirt from BlankNYC in 2010 and I still rock the hell out of it lol. I had to wear my MOTO Marine Supersoft Leigh jeans from Topshop, I also wore these jeans in my Christmas outfit post. As I say over and over again these jeans are so comfortable and I absolutely love them and I won’t retire them anytime soon. I had to wear my moccasins I purchased from Spring and the price was very reasonable. I bought my purse from a garage sale, I guess we can call it vintage lol. Hope you love my outfit.







No comments:

Post a Comment